Monday, June 29, 2009

Names

-Sherman Williams the preacher thought he lost the bet, but then he realized his life was already over

-raped by an angel

-Shamiqua transformed topless dancing into an art form with her graceful moves and tasteful musical choices.

-Paco found it hard to control his yearning for Maria and her ravenous hips when she showed up to class in nothing but a bathrobe

-“Count Chocula?”, “It was all they had.”

-Dave said he had the money but we all knew he spent it on booze

-Pardon me, while I provide the Daycare children with CRACK

-Buttery Jimmies and a Man’s Good Looks

-shoelace evidence

-Zack Lungren versus the Toronto Maple Leafs

7 comments:

Edward said...

Did you pick Zack Lungren, Daniel? Haha, I was gonna pick that one, although I have a companion name to go along with it (you can probably guess).

Daniel said...

Yeah I did. god knows who wrote it though.

Edward said...

Sherman Williams owns this bracket. Shamiqua pulls in at a distant #2.

Daniel said...

"Paco found it hard to control his yearning for Maria and her ravenous hips when she showed up to class in nothing but a bathrobe." fucking great and my pick for this list

molly said...

nothing gets me going like dated middle/highschool references. the likes of Ms. Cassidy and Mr. Prosser roaming baltimore with a whip.

molly said...

close second, Austin Caldwell 3:16

Edward said...

Did anyone actually use Ms. Cassidy in a name ever? I sure hope not. Maybe if Carl Athey ever wrote a name....